This item is currently sold out!
Other devices are ordered.
Contact us for a specific delivery date
under +49 - 2501 - 9 78 58 80 strong>.
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1 Workdays
- Order number: E_14004
- Additional Text: Didactum Monitoring Unit 500 DC
TCP/IP based remote monitoring solution for telecommunication infrastructures
Didactum`s Monitoring System 500-DC is specifically designed for the remote monitoring of energy and telecommunication infrastructures. Designed as a maintenance free very robust IP alarm server, there are no moving parts such as air vents or disks in Didactum`s monitoring device.
This high-end user friendly measuring and monitoring system is equipped with an internal 24 - 48V DC power supply. Didactum`s monitoring system 500-DC works as a completely stand-alone device. No other software or hardware is required. Thanks to fully supporting SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 this remote monitoring device can be easily integrated into third party SNMP tools and Network Management Systems such as Nagios or OpenNMS plus many others. The required SNMP MIB files are also included.
The Didactum Monitoring System 500-DC has many uses:
- Monitoring of IT infrastructures (eg data center)
- Monitoring of technical rooms in branch offices
- Monitoring of power supply systems
- Monitoring of telecommunication infrastructures
- 24/7 Monitoring of air conditioning / HVAC systems
- Monitoring of UPS and standby power systems
- Monitoring of server cabinets / rack monitoring
- Monitoring of production areas
- Temperature monitoring of cold rooms / cold storage
- Monitoring of building systems
- Monitoring of warehouse, depot and archives plus many more......
Features of Didactum Monitoring System 500-DC:
- Made in E.U.
- 1U, 19" rack mount kit for cabinet assembly included
- Stand-alone operation, no software required
- DHCP-, HTTP(S), SNMP-, SMTP-, SSL-, CAN-, FTP-, Syslog
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 compatible for integration in SNMP Tools and Network Management Systems (eg Nagios)
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet Port, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM,
- SD-Slot for optional SD card
- 8x Autoidentification Ports for analog Didactum Sensors
- 2x CAN-Bus Ports for CAN-Sensors/-Units (Control Area Network)
- 4 integrated relays (manual / sensor controlled switching)
- 2x USB ports for optional video surveillance
- 16 Dry Contact Ports (optional feature)
- Future-ready with optional CAN expansion units
- Extensive portfolio of Didactum sensors
- Status indicators on the front panel (LED)
- multilingual Web GUI with integrated logic
- Alarms such as SNMP, e-mail, SMS * (* GSM modem required)
- SMS command functions, including acknowledgement*
- Separate logins for user and Admin, LDAP Support
- SNMP-Traps to Network Management Software
- MIB Files included
- integrated graphing functions
- XML- & CSV- files for export of measured sensor data
- Integrated mapping function
- Integrated time and date filters
- Free firmware updates (web) and many more.....
24/7 monitoring of your critical telecommunications infrastructures
The availability of unmanned telecommunications and energy supply infrastructures uptime must be ensured around the clock. 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Critical events and impending status changes must be reliably detected and reported in these remote, often unmanned infrastructures. At the same time, the sensor data and the system logs recorded must be immediately available for revision purposes or security audits.
Flexible connection of analog and CAN bus sensors
The TCP / IP-based Didactum Monitoring System 500 DC offers you the possibility to connect analog and CAN bus sensors. Depending on your individual requirements, you can equip your Didactum Monitoring System 500 DC with a variety of sensors. For example, temperature, humidity, flooding, fire, vibration, power failure, security and air flow etc. are available. Didactum offers combined sensors also. The installation of the CAN-Bus and analog sensors is very easy. Simply connect the sensor to the corresponding sensor port of the Didactum IT Monitoring Appliance. With the units built in autoidentification feature the sensor is automatically detected and displayed in Web GUI.
TCP/IP based dry contact monitoring
If you want to monitor dry contacts of your mission critical equipment over your TCP/IP network such as UPS- or HVAC-systems and many more simply add the optional Dry Contact Board for your Didactum remote monitoring unit. The status messages and failure alerts from your equipment can be detected in real time and forwarded to the technicians responsible. Also adding external Didactum CAN-Bus units offers an affordable yet flexible expansion solution for your existing infrastructure monitoring systems.
Your IP based Didactum monitoring system 500-DC has 4 integrated relays. These relays can be switched on and off manually via SNMP commands, or can be automatically triggered by the sensors connected to your Didactum monitoring system. These features provide you with new possibilities and flexibility for controlling your equipment and reducing costs.
Early warning of threats
Using the multilingual web interface you can preset each of your Didactum sensors individual warning threshold levels so that you will be alerted before disaster strikes. The Didactum monitoring appliance provides notification types such as e-mail, SMS (Quad Band Didactum GSM modem required) and SNMP traps to third party gateways and Network Monitoring Software (NMS). The sensor data measured is stored in the data logger of your Didactum network based measurement system and can also be directly displayed graphically in its Web-GUI. With just a few mouse clicks you can easily create a report of the temperature profile of your telecommunication infrastructure or data center. The sensor values can be exported as an XML or CSV file directly from this network based measurement device. All events are stored in the syslog and can be easily exported.
SMS notifications / SMS commands
On request your Didactum remote monitoring unit can be equipped with an internal Quad- Band GSM modem. The GSM modem can provide you with alerts sent directly to your mobile or smart phone in the event of warnings and critical conditions of your equipment. The SMS messages can also be sent directly to the technicians responsible so that an immediate action can take place. If there happens to be a total loss of network communication you can also send SMS commands directly to your Didactum monitoring system through your GSM connection. Each successful SMS command is acknowledged by the Didactum monitoring appliance.
Should you take advantage of our installation service, which you have chosen modules are installed in the device by Didactum technician. A configuration is NOT performed. The interior of the individual modules and their functions must be performed by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Didactum Knowledge Base
- Further products by Didactum
|Delivery of this Package:||Didactum 500 DC with RJ45 cord, manual, warranty, 4 self-adhesive rubber legs, 19" mounting angles.|
|Didactum Sensor Temperature:||Didactum Sensor Temperature, 4-wired patch cable RJ11 (2m), 4.8×16mm screw, double sided sticker.|
|Dry Contact Modul:||NO|
|Installation of the modules:||NO|
|Didactum Monitoring System 500 DC|
|IP monitoring||Web, SNMP, manual: SMS (GSM modem is ordered separately!)|
|Devices control||Administrative 3-level control of sensors and relays using login|
|INTERFACE & PROTOCOL SUPPORT|
|Interface||Access via Internet browser except Internet Explorer|
|Network protocols||DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SMTP, SSL, FTP, Syslog, CAN.|
|Software||Built-in software for events processing.|
|Alert type||FTP, syslog, SMTP or SNMP, SMS (GSM modem is ordered separately)|
|Pings||Built-in function for ping|
|LEDs||4 green: ACT, CN1, CN2, ERR;|
|Clock||Built-in clock with time synchronization|
|Watchdog||Built-in watchdog timer|
|Power input||24 - 48V.|
|Power reservation||12-48V, built-in voltage monitor, power reservation battery 9-12V connection possible.|
|USB port||USB 2.0|
|Mini USB AB||USB 2.0 HS|
|Analog ports||8*6P4C for connection of any analog sensors. Maximum distance to the analog sensor - from 50 to 150 meters, depends on the sensor type.|
2 x 6P6C for connection of up to 16 CAN sensors or 8 CAN extension units. Fuse protection on each line. Maximum CAN line length is 300 meters.
|Relay outputs||4 * 220-240V*10A|
|Net weight||1,8 kg|
|Didactum Sensor Temperature|
|Operating temperature||-40… +100°С|
|Maximum distance||100 meters|
|Customs code||9025 11 800 0|
|Installation||On the bottom there is a ledge with Ø4.5mm and height 1mm and a mounting hole in 50mm from it for fastening the sensor using 4.8×16 mm screw.|
|Connection||Temperature sensor contains RJ-12 jack and is connected to an analog input of a system unit. Determination of type of sensor and connection occur automatically.|
|Supply includes||Sensor, 4-wired patch cable RJ11 (2m), 4.8×16mm screw, double sided sticker.|