Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 15 Workdays
- Order number: E_17812
- Short description: LoRa Wireless Sensor Toolkit
AKCess Pro Ltd., the manufacturer of the worldwide known AKCP sensor- / securityProbe remote monitoring devices and the SNMP enabled sensors, offers this portable LoRa™ Wireless Sensor Toolkit. This wireless sensor toolkit is delivered in a practical case. This kit is used to test the introduction of wireless LoRa sensors into your infrastructure. Use this Wireless Sensor Toolkit to create individual reports on the installation of wireless sensors in a 19" server rack. Identify critical hotspots in your cabinet. Thermal problems within the server rack, such as overheating of the installed IT equipment due to insufficient airflow, can be reliable detected with this Wireless Sensor Toolkit.
This toolkit also provides valuable services for troubleshooting.
The following AKCP products are included in the scope of delivery of this Wireless Sensor Toolkit:
- Sturdy case for transporting the wireless sensor test equipment
- 5 different LoRa antennas
- 1x LoRa radio signal test device
- 1x Wireless L-DCIM Sensor Gateway including the innovative AKCP Pro Server DCIM Software
- 1x wireless dual sensor temperature & relative humidity including 1 dry contact input
- 1x Wireless smartRack sensor for thermal cabinet monitoring consisting of differential pressure sensor, temperature & humidity sensors
Important note: The battery pack is not included with this wireless sensor test equipment due to airfreight transportation regulations.
Typical application scenarios of this LoRa Wireless Sensor Toolkit include:
- Demo equipment for fairs and exhibitions or the on-site presentation of wireless sensors to end customers
- Tests & reports for introduction of wireless sensors in the server room, data center, BTS and many more
- Testing existing 19 inch server cabinet for thermal problems (overtemperature / heat / hotspots / static discharge / condensation / hot aisle / cold aisle)