This item is currently sold out!
Other devices are ordered.
Contact us for a specific delivery date
under +49 - 2501 - 9 78 58 80.
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 15 Workdays
- Order number: E_17701
- Short description: L-SG - Low Cost, Customizable Gateway
AKCess Pro® , manufacturer of the well known AKCP® sensorProbe and securityProbe IT Monitoring Systems, offers with this new L-SG an inexpensive wireless sensor gateway. The L-SG Sensor Gateway is based on the innovative LoRA® wireless technology, which also allows the use in industrial infrastructures.
Typical application scenarios of this callifless sensor gateway are, among others:
- IT infrastructure monitoring in server room and data center infrastructures
- Monitoring of physical environmental factors in production environments
- Temperature monitoring in laboratories and clean rooms
- Space monitoring in warehouse and logistics infrastructures
- Monitoring of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology (HVAC)
Up to 100 AKCP wireless sensors can be connected to this wireless sensor gateway. The measurement data transmitted from the wireless sensors to the L-SG wireless sensor gateway can be queried via SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol). A connection of this wireless sensor gateway to SNMP tools, DCIM software or network management solutions (e.g. Nagios, OpenNMS, PRTG, WhatsUp Gold, Zabbix etc.) is supported. Optionally, the wireless sensor gateway, including the connected LoRA® wireless sensors, can also be managed with the AKCP Pro Server Management Suite. AKCP customers can order this software free of charge from the official AKCP importer Didactum® Security GmbH.
The following options are offered for the AKCP® L-SG LoRa® Wireless Sensor Gateway:
- WiFi option: If the wireless sensor gateway is located in an area where there is no accessible Ethernet cable for the network connection, simply select the WiFi option in the upper right corner.
- Mobile Data Network Option: For locations that do not have a DSL or fibre Internet connection, the optional modem transmits the wireless sensor data over the mobile network.
- GPS option: The GPS option enables the transmission of the exact location of the LoRa sensor gateway (so-called geolocation). The location can be displayed on the map of the management software. The Geofencing option allows the user to report as soon as the device moves outside a defined area.
- Modbus: RS485: Connect third-party Modbus devices to the wireless LoRa wireless sensor gateway. Monitor emergency power systems, generators or Modbus-capable gas, water or electricity meters. The data is then transmitted via SNMP protocol to your network management software (remotely).
- BEB Option: The BEB option allows you to add BEB units for additional floating contact inputs or wired / wired sensors.
Notes from the technical editors:
Simply select the desired configuration of your AKCP® Wireless Sensor Gateway on the right. If you have any questions about infrastructure monitoring with wireless sensors, simply contact the Didactum® AKCP® sales team.
|Dimension (mm) :||52 (W) x 112 (H) x 94 (D) L-DCIM |
476 (W) x 44 (H)< x 182 (D) 1U-L-DCIM
|Mounting :||Desktop, wall mount, DIN rail |
1U (1U-L-DCIM only)
|Power :||External 5V 3A Power Adapter |
Input Voltage and Current ratings: 100V~240V – 0.22A
|Status Indication :||LED indication for power |
LED for network connectivity
|Components :||Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability. |
ARM Coretex-A7 Quad Core 1GHz CPU, 1GB DDR3 8GB Embedded memory
|Operating Environment :||Temperature: Min. -15°C – Max.50°C |
Humidity: Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
|MTBF :||1,400,000 Hours|
|Connectivity :||Ethernet 10/100 |
2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
Optional Integrated cellular modem with external antenna
|Video :||Supports 2x AKCP HD-DC Xamera via USB input |
Support ONVIF IP Cameras (h.264, MJPEG)
|Inputs :||1x 10/100 Ethernet Port |
2x USB 2.0 Ports
1x USB System Storage
|Lora ® Radio :||863-870 MHz (EU) |
Max TX Power +14dBm
Duty cycle 1%
902-915 MHz (US)
– KR920 (Korean) : 922~923Mhz
– IL917 (Israel) : 915~917Mhz
|Certification :||FCC Part 15C, CE EN300220-2|