Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 15 Workdays
- Order number: E_11200
- Short description: AKCP securityProbe 5ESV Monitoring System
AKCP securityProbe 5ESV - The only monitoring system you'll ever need
Compatible with all of the AKCess Pro range of Intelligent Sensors it provides a complete environmental, access control and security monitoring solution for up to 500 connected sensors. The AKCP securityProbe 5ESV has a Linux Operating System running an iMX25 CPU. It boasts USB 2.0 connectivity with ports available to connect up to 4 USB 2.0 Digital Cameras and 1 USB Modem.
It is TCP / IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios. The AKCP securityProbe 5ESV monitoring system has an easy-to-use web-based user interface for sensor configuration, data collection and extensive graphing. Complete SNMP functions such including SNMP v3 encryption are supported. The securityProbe 5ESV also supports Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU and Modbus over TCP / IP creating a unique, easy to configure Modbus to SNMP gateway. The web-based interface is written in PHP allowing end-user changes such as language translation. The securityProbe 5ESV has a battery backed time of day clock for accurate record keeping.
AKCP securityProbe 5ESV's OnBoard Architecture
Up to 8 of AKCess Pro's Intelligent Sensors can be connected to the AKCP securityProbe 5ESV monitoring system. When plugged in, sensors automatically configure themselves and go 'online'. Using the either the E-sensor8, or the E-opto16 expansion modules, up to 500 sensors can be connected to a single unit. Our easy-to-use port numbering system allows you to setup the securityProbe 5ESV within minutes.
- AKCP iMX25 CPU
- 128 MB OnBoard NAND Flash
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- 1 x USB 2.0 Modem Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 MJPEG Video Ports
- RS485 Ports
- Internal Audio Speaker
- Internal Microphone
- 8 Full AutoSense RJ-45 Ports (Maximum of 500 Sensors)
- 2 x RJ-45 Expansion Ports
Connect up to 4 External USB Digital Cameras
The AKCP securityProbe 5ESV monitoring system can display pictures from a maximum of four USB Digital Cameras simultaneously in several sizes, up to 640x480 pixels resolution. AKCess Pro cameras are used in professional surveillance and CCTV monitoring systems. A built-in pan-tilt controller interface allows complete control of pan and tilt cameras using the industry standard Pelco D bus.
Whether you are connecting the USB Digital Camera to a securityProbe 5ESV or a AKCess Pro Door Control Unit. The connection type and port number is Universal. Four USB 2.0 ports on the rear of each unit are assigned to USB Digital Camera connectivity.
The AKCP securityProbe 5ESV monitoring system integrates and displays graphs of all sensor data in its web-based user interface. The individual graph (day, week, month and year) for each sensor type can be customized, simply by modifying the script template used to generate a particular graph. RRD tool is used to build an embedded database of sensor data. This data can be accessed from the web interface, or downloaded to a remote PC. MRTG can be used to generate real-time graphs of sensor data on a remote website.
Up to 8 of AKCess Pro's Intelligent Sensors can be connected to the securityProbe 5ESV. When plugged in, the sensor automatically configures itself and goes online. Using the either the E-sensor 8, or the E-opto 16 expansion modules, up to 500 sensors can be connected to a single unit. Our easy-to-use web based interface allows you to setup the AKCP securityProbe 5ESV monitoring system within minutes. When online, the sensors use their 4 levels of threshold checking and report any status change.
Notifications and alarms can be dependent on the states of multiple sensors, and can be configured to escalate in severity over time. The notification system can alert you of a problem via email, SMS messages and telephone calls, (additional hardware required), or send a message to any commercial network monitoring system using SNMP traps. The AKCP securityProbe 5ESV can automatically switch a relay on or off, wake-up or shutdown a remote server, send pictures and data via FTP, send a FAX, run your custom script and many more versatile functions.
The AKCP securityProbe 5ESV monitoring system can automatically push out the complete status of the unit and sensors via the Heartbeat Message feature. This can be setup to be sent through e-mail, SMS or SNMP traps. A HTTP get script can also be chosen, allowing the data to be pushed to web servers.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information and live video from connected cameras.
- Control PTDZ cameras directly from the web interface.
- Record digital video to remote servers or internal memory, or send live images to your own website.
- Connect up to 4 USB Digital Cameras, and simultaneously display images up to 640x480 resolution.
- Receive notifications of anomalous events via email, SMS / MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and Encrypted SNMPv3.
- Stream video and sensor information directly to your cellphone or PDA.
- Ability to connect external GPRS / GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Virtual Sensors monitor power, Modbus, network devices, and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCess Pro.
- Monitor up to 500 intelligent sensors using expansion modules ( E-Opto 16 and E-Sensor 8 )
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent Sensors
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP / IP
|Mounting||1U rackmount brackets included|
|Interface ports|| |
1 Serial port
|Power Requirements||7.0 - 9 V/> = 3 Amp|
|Power Consumption||6.150 Watt, 0.82A|
8 RJ-45 ports for connecting AKCP sensors
Ext. Speaker Out, 2.5" jack (Analog)
|Operating Environment|| |
Temperature : Min. -35°C - Max.55°C
|Cameras||to a maximum of 4 pieces|
|Connect Voice modem||Yes - USB adapter needed|
|Send e-mail alerts||Yes|
|Send SMS alerts||Yes - requires GSM modem (not included)|
|Send MMS alerts||Yes - requires GSM modem (not included)|
|Skype call alerts||Yes|
|Telephone call alerts||Yes - requires GSM modem (not included)|
|Control Siren & Strobe Light||Yes|
|Wake Up / Shutdown||Yes|
|Camera Motion Detection||Yes|
|Sensor Mapping Module||Yes|
|Sensor Notification Wizard||Yes|
|Keep alive e-mail||Yes|
|Keep alive trap||Yes|
|Network Time Protocol (NTP)||Yes|
|Advanced log filter||Yes|
|Delivery||AKCP securityProbe 5ESV-DCW, external Power Supply, 8 ports for connecting the intelligent AKCP sensors, including 1x combined sensor temperature and humidity (AK-THS00), with optional CAT-5 cable up to about 300m renewable. Incl. 19 "Rackmount Kit. Handbook, MIB files and SNMP tools on CD.|