Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_10108
- Short description: AKCP sensorProbe8-X60 - 8 Intelligent Sensor Ports
Intelligent monitoring solution for your Enterprise resources!
The AKCP sensorProbe8-X60 monitoring device provides 8 intelligent sensor ports combined with 60 dry contact inputs in a 2U rack mount enclosure. At the core of the SP8–X60 is the sensorProbe8, which is then married with the 60 dry contact system.
Many different types of equipment and devices use dry contact outputs to send alarm signals to remote panels, remote monitoring systems, and building management systems. Communicating the status of these dry contact systems is important in a complex Enterprise network, or automation industry to protect the mission critical installations of expensive equipment.
- Embedded web server for easy configuration and monitoring of your system
- Full SNMP compliance
- Notifications via e-mail or SNMP trap and SMS from 3rd party gateway
- 60 x 2-wire dry contact inputs
- 8 x intelligent sensor ports
- Virtually “plug and play”
Intelligent Sensor and Dry contact Integration
Use the dry contacts to monitor a host of external devices such as HVAC systems, security equipment, alarm panels, UPS and generators and other industrial equipment. The 2 wire dry contact ports are easy to use and allow you to make your own dry contact cables quickly and easily. The AKCP sensorProbe8-X60 monitoring device works with a wide range of AKCP’s intelligent sensors. You can connect up to 8 in any combination to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, air flow, security, power and more. The AKCP sensorProbe8-X60 monitoring device includes an integrated data collection and graphing package that is especially useful in spotting trends and providing information for analysis.
The installation of the AKCP sensorProbe8-X60 monitoring device is simple and easy, just plug in the device to your network, and assign an IP address. Use the IP address to access the web based interface through your browser. The new improved web interface gives you the freedom to configure the dry contacts and setting the alarms to keep you informed.
Online firmware update
The sensorProbe8’s advanced encrypted micro code updating program can easily and effectively update your firmware over the Internet. The embedded database has an in-built time stamp that maintains a log of all events. This ensures that you don’t have to spend valuable time or money looking for ways to upgrade your SP8–X60.
Integration with Network Management System.
The AKCP sensorProbe8-X60 monitoring device is fully embedded with SNMP, means a tightly integrated solution for integrating with any of your SNMP based network management systems.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and Web server
- Built in notification features – E-mail and SNMP traps
- 8 autosense ports for connecting any sensor from the AKCP family.
- A new improved web based interface for easy configuring and monitoring.
- Login for User and Administrator for better security
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- System logging features with time, date, action.
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies.
- Micro code firmware update over the internet.
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts,
- Network Management System integration
- One year warranty, Optional two year warranty
- Includes complete, easy to understand documentation
|Mounting||2U rackmount brackets included|
|Interface ports||Standard 10 Base-T Ethernet RJ-45|
|Power Requirements||7.0 - 9 V/> = 3 Amp|
|Power Consumption||6.375 Watt, 0.85A|
8 RJ-45 ports for connecting AKCP sensors
Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 8 RJ-45 sensor ports
|Operating Environment|| |
Temperature : Min. -35°C - Max.55°C
|Connect Voice modem||No|
|Send e-mail alerts||Yes|
|Send SMS alerts||Yes - Requires a third party E-mail to SMS Gateway|
|Send MMS alerts||No|
|Skype call alerts||No|
|Telephone call alerts||No|
|Control Siren & Strobe Light||Yes|
|Wake Up / Shutdown||No|
|Camera Motion Detection||No|
|Sensor Mapping Module||No|
|Sensor Notification Wizard||No|
|Keep alive e-mail||Yes|
|Keep alive trap||Yes|
|Network Time Protocol (NTP)||Yes|
|Advanced log filter||No|
|Delivery||sensorProbe8-X60, 8 ports for connecting the intelligent AKCP sensors, sensors not included, please separately, 60 additional ports for connecting potential contacts, manual and MIB files and SNMP tools on CD.|