Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_10276
- Additional Text: AKCP sensorProbe2 Bundle Climate Monitoring
AKCP sensorProbe2 Bundle - Climate Monitoring
The AKCP sensorProbe2 is a intelligent 2 port sensor device for monitoring environmental variations, power, physical threats and security.The SP2 is a completely embedded host with a proprietary Linux like Operating System, including TCP/IP stack, Web server, email and full SNMP functionality. SMS notifications can be sent via a 3rd party email-to-SMS gateway.
The new AKCP sensorProbe2 comes with a new CPU that is 3 times higher speed compared to the earlier version of AKCP sensorProbe2A, faster network connection, new web interface similar to sensorProbe8 series of products including the subnet mask, remote syslog interface. It also includes a battery backed time of day clock. The new AKCP sensorProbe2 also has advance events filtering options. Now you can plug in our motion detector to the new AKCP sensorProbe2.
The important feature in new AKCP sensorProbe2 is, the integration with a single chip relative humidity and temperature multi sensor module comprising a calibrated digital output. The sensor includes a capacitive polymer sensing element for relative humidity and a bandgap temperature sensor. Both are seamlessly coupled to a 14bit analog to digital converter and a serial interface circuit on the same chip. This results in superior signal quality, a fast response time and insensitivity to external disturbances (EMC). By having both temperature & humidity sensors in a single sensor, the AKCP sensorProbe2 can have up to a maximum of 2 temperature & 2 humidity sensors. This extends the capability of the AKCP sensorProbe2 to maximum of 4 sensing parameters.
Define security monitoring to your operational requirements
If you want to monitor the temperature in your Data Center in real time, the AKCP sensorProbe2 (SP2) gives you valuable services. Would you also want to be informed immediately if your server room is accessed unauthorized, so attach the AKCP security sensor or AKCP motion detectors. Define your individual early warning system to protect your IT-infrastructures
- 2 RJ-45 ports for connecting AKCP intelligent autosense sensors
- NMS integration for leading network management systems
- Full SNMP v1 compliant
- SNMP utilities and SNMP MIB File included
- Supports all major communications protocols
- Embedded web-server allows all parameters to be easily configured
- Supports up to 2 of AKCP intelligent autosense sensors simultaneously
- Supports SNMP polling allowing the sensor values to be collected and graphed with host applications
- Sends trap notifications to 2 destinations
- Sends email notifications to 2 eMail addresses
- Email and traps include the sensor description and the current sensor value
- User configurable thresholds for all AKCP intelligent autosense sensors
Combined sensor temperature and humidity of AKCP
The dual sensor has both temperature and humidity measuring capabilities in a single sensor. This extends the capability of the sensorProbe to measure up to 8 temperature and 8 humidity sensing parameters, just by connecting 8 dual sensors.
Up to 2 dual sensors can be plugged into RJ-45 jacks on the sensorProbe2 and 8 sensors on the sensorProbe8. Each sensor comes with a free CAT 5 cable 5 feet in length. You can connect the sensor using your own CAT 5 cable up to 1000 feet, allowing the sensors to be positioned in hot spots.
When the dual sensor is plugged into the RJ-45 port, the sensorProbe will auto detect the sensor, and it will display Temperature & Humidity for each RJ-45 port. A built in graph option is included on all sensorProbes for graphing temperature and humidity variations over a period of time.
Each sensor has its own SNMP OID so that data can be collected over the network and graphed using external application like MRTG.
Specifications AKCP combined sensor temperature and humidity:
- Measurement range Celsius:-40°C to +75°C
- Measurement resolution Celsius: 1°C
- Measurement accuracy Celsius: ±0.2°C accuracy from -40°C to +75°C
- Measurement range Fahrenheit: -40°F to +167°F
- Measurement resolution Fahrenheit: 1°F increments
- Measurement accuracy Fahrenheit: ±0.4°F accuracy from -40°F to +167°F
- Measurement range: 0 to 100% Relative humidity
- Sensor element wettable without damage
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy at 25°C ±3%
- Communications cable: UTP Cat 5 cable.
- Power source: powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed.
- Power Consumption: Typical 7.25 mWatt, 1.45mA
- sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the dual sensor
- Up to 2 dual sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and cameraProbe8.
AKCP Dry Contact sensor
The Dry Contact sensor is a simple connection to burglar alarms, fire alarms or any application that requires monitoring by the sensorProbe. Dry contact sensors are user definable and can be used to detect many different inputs such as UPS status, security systems, air conditioning status.
These general purpose switches can be either input or output. When used as an output it can source up to 20 mAmps. You can select the output voltage by setting the Output Level to a Low or a High. When set to Low the pin will output 0 volts. When set as a High the pin will output 5 volts.
When used as an input a switch will retain any error condition until it is read via SNMP. Therefore if a switch encounters a critical condition at any time it must report that condition before it can return to a normal state. Input pins can be used to detect whether or not an input switch is open or closed. In combination with external sensors, input pins can detect whether a door or window is open or closed, if there is a water incursion and many other conditions.
Specifications AKCP Dry Contact Sensor:
- Measurement range - Alarm or Normal
- Communications cable - RJ-45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire.
- Sensor type - open/closed contact switch
- Input voltage range. 0 to 5 volts
- Normal input voltage is settable under software
- Normally open, normally closed is settable under software
- Current Range. Can sink up to 20 mAmps
- Power source: powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed
- sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the dry contact sensor
- Measurement rate - multiple readings every second
- Up to 2 dry contact sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and cameraProbe8
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- AKCP sensorProbe2
- AKCP Combined temperature & humidity sensor; about 1.5 m in length and can be extended up to about 300 m
- AK-DCS15 AKCP dry contact sensor, cable length about 4,5 m
Power Over Ethernet
Sensor Temperature and Humidity
|Measurement Range Celsius :||-40°C to +75°C|
|Measurement Resolution Celsius :||1°C|
|Measurement Accuracy Celsius :||Maximum ±2.3 at -40ºC, minimum ±0.4 at +25ºC and ±1.7 at +75ºC|
|Measurement Range Fahrenheit :||-40°F to +167°F|
|Measurement Resolution Fahrenheit :||1°F increments|
|Measurement Accuracy Fahrenheit :||Maximum ±4.1 at -40ºF, minimum ±0.9 at +25ºC and ±4 at +167ºF|
|Measurement range :||0 to 100% Relative humidity|
|Accuracy at :||25°C ±3%|
|Communications cable :||UTP Cat 5 cable|
|Power source :||Powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed|
|Power Consumption :||Typical 7.25 mWatt, 1.45mA|
|Sensor element wettable without damage|
|sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the dual sensor|
|Up to 2 dual sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe|
|Important Note:||The fixed one foot type or TMP01 and THS01 are not designed to be extended. If you need to extend these sensors then you need to use the TMP00 or THS00 (remote type). |
We also do not recommend you trying to connect any of our AKCP sensors including the temperature and dual temp humidity sensors though patch panels or using the RJ-45 couplers to extend them. Please see the temperature sensors product manual or FAQ in our knowledge base for more details regarding this.
Dry Contact Sensors
|Measurement Range :||Alarm or Normal|
|Communications Cable :||RJ-45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire|
|Sensor Type :||Open/closed contact switch|
|Measurement Rate :||Multiple readings every second|
|Current Range :||Can sink up to 20 mAmps|
|Power Source :||powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed|
|Input voltage range. 0 to 5 volts.|
|Normal input voltage is settable under software|
|Normally open, normally closed is settable under software|
|Up to 2 dry contact sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe|
|Full autosense including disconnect alarm|