Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E-16010
- Additional Text: HSUPA 3G USB Modem
With this modem, your securityProbe unit can connect to the Internet using your local GSM, GPRS, EDGE or 3G service. The HSDPA USB 3G Modem takes DC power directly from its USB interface, so no charging device or external AC/DC adapter is required.
The AKCP HSUPA 3G USB Modem is ready to use by simply connecting its USB interface to your securityProbe USB port. The HSUPA 3G USB Modem can also be connected to any PC or notebook having USB support.
Benefits of the HSUPA 3G USB Modem
This AKCP HSUPA 3G USB Modem is ideal for remote locations, where a securityProbe is being used to monitor and control critical environmental factors. After connecting to your securityProbe, you can deploy your preferred notification and alerting configurations as follows:
- Send SMS and Email alerts from the securityProbe base units.
- Use the "Heartbeat" feature built into the securityProbe to distribute SMS, email and HTTP data to remote web servers via your GSM network at pre determined times.
- Support for the AKCP HSUPA 3G USB Modem is already incorporated into the securityProbe web interface in a convenient drop down menu for quick and easy setup.
AKCP HSUPA 3G USB Modem's Main Features
The data transfer speed depends on the service provided by your GSM operator. The AKCP HSUPA 3G supports the following data-bearers:
- 3G Band : UMTS 850 / 1900 / 2100Mhz
- 2G GPRS/EDGE Band : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Support SMS and Data
- High data speed up to 7.2 Mbps DL / 5.76 Mbps UL
- Plug & Play Auto Installation
- Backward compatible with EDGE & GPRS
- Slim USB stick
- Dimension 88 (D) x 26(W) x 10(H) mm
- Weight 23g
- 3 Color RGB LED indicator for different states
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- 6 Pin SIM / USIM Card
- HSUPA: Up to 7.2Mbps Download speed
- HSDPA: Up to 5.76Mbps Upload speed
- GPRS/EDGE/UMTS: Supported
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM 6290 Chipset
- 3G band: UMTS 850 / 1900 / 2100MHz
- 2G GPRS/EDGE band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Power Class: WGSM– Power Class3
No External Antenna - Not recommended for use in areas of weak signal.
Compatible on all securityProbes shipped after 25th March 2014.