Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_10193
- Additional Text: AKCP Smoke Detector - Monitoring of Developing Smoke
Monitoring of developing smoke is an essential aspect in the security and safety of any facility. AKCP has designed a smoke detector specifically for use with its sensorProbe and securityProbe monitoring systems. These smoke detectors are easy to install and configure and can be used in conjunction with all other of AKCP´s alerting features.
- Accurate, cost effective Smoke Detector
- On/Off alarm signal of Smoke Detected
- LED indicates the status of Smoke Detector
- Low profile design for ceiling mounting for maximum smoke detection.
- Sensor type – open/closed contact switch
- Includes disconnect alarm that checks that the sensor is securely plugged into the AKCP sensorProbe / securityProbe monitoring system
- The smoke detector can also be attached to dry contacts of a X20 or X60 unit.
- With 9V battery as backup the AKCP sensorProbe / securityProbe will still work as a smoke detector on its own
- Can extended up to 30 Meters with Cat5-Cable
|Dry Contact Output||0.045mA|
|Power Consumption||Typical 290.00 mWatt, 58.00mA|
|Main Housing||Diameter 100mm, height 28mm|
|Battery lifetime|| |
|Photoelectric Detector Type|
|Suitable for installation to BS 5839 pt 6 Grade F|
|Powered by sensor/securityProbe unit and/or 9V Battery|
|Loud piercing 85db alarm at 3m|
|Full function test button|
|Insect resistant chamber|
|Missing battery lockout|
I am very satisfied
Good smoke detector for computer room. I am very satisfied with my experience at didactum-security.com.