Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_10253
- Short description: AKCP Thermocouple Sensor
- Plugs directly into the AKCP / AKCess Pro J or K type thermocouple adapter
- RJ-45 connection for easy and simple installation
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- Power source: powered by the sensorProbe. No Additional power needed.
- Power Consumption: Typical 7.80 mWatt, 1.56mA
K type thermocouple
The K type thermocouple is the most commonly found and used thermocouple type. The tip is made from a +ve electrode of chromel and a -ve electrode of alumel metal. It is less sensitive than the J type thermocouple but has a wider temperature range.
200ºC to +900ºC
J type thermocouple
The J type thermocouple has a +ve electrode of Iron and a -ve electrode of constantan metal (a copper-nickle alloy). It has a lower range than the J type thermocouple but a higher sensitivity.
200ºC to +750ºC
With the AKCP securityProbes autosense function the sensor is automatically detected and configured when plugged in. Setup is quick and easy, with the user only needing to setup the thresholds required for high and low warning/critical levels and any notifications required. This is simply done using securityProbes web based interface. No calibration is required.
|Measurement Rate||One reading every second|
|Measurement Range Celsius||-200°C to +900°C|
|Measurement Resolution Celsius||+5°C/ -5°C|
|Measurement Range Fahrenheit||-328°F to 1472°F|
|Dimensions||0.61m x 4.5mm (sheath diameter)|