Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: EN_10196
- Additional Text: AKCP Rope Water Sensor - Detect water and acid leaks
The SNMP-enabled AKCP water sensor was developed specifically for the reliable detection of water and moisture. Critical infrastructures such as server room, computer center, production and storage may be destroyed by storms, broken water pipe, heating and air conditioning failures, etc. within minutes. Rising energy prices has come into fashion, water-cooled server racks also have a not to be underestimated loss potential!
Not every company / any contracting authority has a mirrored server space, so that in addition to massive economic damage, think of costly downtime, and legal consequences can be the result of flooding in the server room or data center.
Detection of distilled water
The precise measurement unit of AKCP water sensor based on advanced microprocessor technology and enables a reliable early indication of leaking water / moisture. By measuring the conductivity of water, this sensor can also detect distilled / demineralized water reliably. For example, the discharge of condensation from an air conditioner or battery water can be reliably detected.
Reliable notification via email, SMS or SNMP trap
The water sensor is an OID (Object Identifier) and supports a direct SNMP query. The SNMP-enabled water sensor is equipped with an RJ-45 connector and is connected to a free sensor connection of the AKCP sensorProbe or securityProbe alarm server. Using the Auto Sense technology, the sensor is automatically identified by the alarm server.
You must define only the web interface of the AKCP sensorProbe or securityProbe whether when water leakage via email, SMS or SNMP trap to your network monitoring system (OpenNMS, Monet, Nagios, IBM Tivoli, WhatsUp Gold, HP OpenView pp want to be notified.). Per Disconnect alarm will notify you if the water contact sensor as a result of manipulation or tampering was interrupted.
Specifications AKCP water sensor:
- Measuring range: wet / dry (-20 ° C to 60 ° C)
- Maintenance-free, waterproof housing
- suitable for all AKCP sensorProbe and securityProbe alarm server
- Power is supplied via AKCP sensorProbe or securityProbe
- Auto Sense function for automatic identification / Disconnect alarm manipulation
- OID for integration into network management systems (NMS) and SNMP Utilities
- Sensor Type: microprocessor-based capacitive measuring the water resistance
- Accuracy: can also detect distilled / deionized / demineralized water
- Compatible with AKCP sensorProbe and securityProbe alarm server
Important note: A montage of the water sensor on metal surfaces (steel decks, etc.) not allowed.
|Measuring range||Measurement range: wet / dry (-20 ° C to 60 ° C)|
|Cat5 cable included||Yes|
|sensorProbe series compatible||Yes|
|securityProbe series compatible||Yes|
|Power supply||Over AKCP device|
|Delivery||SNMP-enabled sensor leakage, cable length about 15 feet|