Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_10191
- Short description: AKCP Security Sensor - Secure your doors and windows
Secure your doors and windows!
The Security Sensor is a magnetic on/off switch for monitoring doors and windows. When the door, or window, opens the input signal is detected by the AKCP sensorProbe or securityProbe base unit. Alerts can then be generate to notify you even including images captured from an attached camera to give you instant visual feedback on the situation.
They are active switches that close when one half of the sensor is in close proximity to its mate. When the two sensor pairs are moved apart from each other they open. The base unit senses closure and opening of these switches.
- Unlimited number can be wired in series using one Intelligent sensor port
- SNMP OID for monitoring across a network
- No reasonable limitation on distance from AKCP sensorProbe or securityProbe base unit
- Powered by base unit, no additional power source required.
|Measurement Range||Alarm or Normal|
|Communications Cable||RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire|
|Sensor Type||Open/closed contact switch|
|Power source||Powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed|
|Power Consumption||Typical 8.95 mWatt, 1.79mA|
|Measurement Rate||Multiple readings every second|
|sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the security sensor|
|Up to 2 security sensors per sensorProbe2, 4 per sensorProbe4, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe|
|Full autosense including disconnect alarm|