Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_11077
- Short description: AKCP probeSwitch - Turn off unnecessary multiple notifications
This probeSwitch can be connected to the AKCP securityProbe Series as a dry contact and once set up is ready to work.
Once connected there is no need to disable the notifications using the web interface, your maintenance engineer simply turns the switch connected to the unit, to turn off the notifications and when they have completed their work just switch the notifications back on.
- Works as a Dry Contact.
- Connects to the AKCP securityProbe Series.
- Saves time in maintenance situations.
- Small and unobtrusive.
- Powered by the AKCP securityProbe Units. No additional Power is needed.
- Full autosense feature including disconnect alarm.
- probeSwitch Dry Contact Sensor OID is: 126.96.36.199.4.1.38188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.X
|ettings :||Enabled or Disabled|
|Communications Cable :||RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat-5 wire|
|Maximum Extension Cable :||305m (1000 ft.) with approved low capacitance shielded cable or UTP.|
|Sensor Type :||Key Lock Switch|