Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_10195
- Additional Text: AKCP 4-20 mAmp Sensor / Signal Converter
The 4-20 mAmp signal converter is used to integrate the sensorProbe with a 4-20 mAmp transmitter. 4-20 mAmp technology is used to communicate analog signals over long distances where electrical interference is a problem. This solution is often used in the process control industry to collect the analog values from a wide array of remote sensors.
Current signals are much less susceptible to noise than voltage signals. A voltage signal can be converted to current and then broadcast over a long distance before it is converted back to voltage and read by the sensorProbe/securityProbe.
4-20 mAmp transmitters are common in the industry for use with high quality sensors. With the 4-20 mAmp converter these sensors can now be integrated into the sensorProbe enhancing their value with the addition of graphing, web interface, email interface, thresholds, and limits.
- Converts current levels from 4 - 20 mA to 0.8 - 4.0 V voltage levels
- Maximum linearity of ± 0.09%
- Maximum accuracy of ± 0.15%
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply which powered by the sensorProbe/securityProbe
- Fully Rated Over the -40°C to 85°C Industrial Temperature Range
- 2 LED show status of the current loop and the power supply
|Input Current Range :||+4 mA to +20 mA|
|Output Voltage Range :||+0.8 V to +4.0 V|
|Linearity :||± 0.09 % Full Scale, Maximum|
|Accuracy :||± 0.15% Full Scale (± 0.3% Full Scale, Maximum)|
|Power Supply :||+5 V DC|
|Power Consumption :||Typical 120.20 mWatt, 24.04mA|
|Operating Temperature :||-40°C to 85°C|
|Input Connector :||Two terminal, Iin(+) and Iin(-), for current loop|
|Output Connector :||RJ45 jack to converter using UTP Cat 5 wire|
|Mechanical Dimensions :||65(W) x 62(H) x 15(D) mm Weight: 80 grams|