Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_10190
- Additional Text: AKCP 8 Port Sensor Controlled Relay
The 8 Port Sensor Relay can be controlled via the integrated web interface on the securityProbe. In addition, the relay can also be controlled via external computers using the included snmp command line utilities either interactively or programmatically.
The automatic response to sensor changes gives users more flexibility in responding to the environmental alerts. Automatic response eliminates the need for the user intervention during the alarm condition, preventing substantial damages by for instance switching on/off crucial equipment.
- Power Switching
- On/Off Control for cooling equipment
- Activating Alarms
- Process Control
- Energy Management Systems
- Relay designed to control switching application over IP through AKCess Pro securityProbe.
- PCB, Connector and Contacts rated up to maximum 5A 30VDC, 1A 220VAC
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply from the securityProbe, or additional 7.5VDC adapter.
- Provide 3 positions Terminal Block which includes Normally Open, Normally Close and Common
- LEDs indicating the status of the Relay and Power Supply
- Up to 64(8 relays per RJ45) Relays per securityProbe.
- Full auto-sense including disconnect alarm.
Relay Contact Rating
- Contact Material AgCdO
- Carry Current 16 A
- Max. Operating Voltage 380 VAC, 125 VDC
- Max. Operating Current 16 A
- Max. Switching Capacity 4,000 VA,
- 480W with Resistive Load 2,000 VA, 240W with Inductive Load (P.F=0.4)
- Power Consumption: Typical 2475.00 mWatt, 495.00mA
|Power Supply :||7.5VDC 3A (optional, needed if there are more than 8 relays are connected)|
|Dimensions :||10.83″ x 5.43″ x 1.80″|
|Operating Temperature :||-40°C to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature :||-40°C to 85°C|