Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_17250
- Short description: AKCP In-Line Power Meter
With the new AKCP In-line Power Meter from manufacturer AKCess Pro Ltd, you get a proven solution to monitor and switch power in computer room, server room and data center. Upgrade your existing power strip with this In-Line Power Meter and you will receive a smart PDU (power distribution unit). AKCP offers also latched relays and optional thermal map feature for this new power meter.
AKCess Pro`s new AKCP In-Line Power Meter is simply installed between the electrical source and the power strip or individual appliance. Monitor the consumed voltage (V), current (A) and Kilowatt Hours (kWh). With it`s bi-stable relay option, you can remotely switch connected electrical devices on and off.
Use AKCP`s new Inline Power Meter to:
- Check how close you are to tripping your circuit breaker
- Check sufficient power overhead before adding new electric devices to a circuit
- Make power bills to your clients (co-location billing)
- Monitor with a single IP-based sensorProbe2+ or sensorProbeX+ device up to 16 AKCP In-Line Power meters
Features of AKCP`s In-Line Power Meter:
- Remote monitoring and switching of an individual appliance
- Turn your existing low cost power strip into a smart PDU
- Monitoring and graphing of power, voltage, current parameters
- Set individual parameters in your IP-based sensorProbe2+ or sensorProbeX+ remote monitoring unit
- Get notifications and alerts if important electrical parameters are exceeded
- Connect to optional AKCP LCD display to see important measurement data in front of your server rack
- Shutdown power automatically if over voltage, over current, or smoke is detected
- Attach the optional Thermal Map Sensors to receive a smartRack solution
- Connect IP-based smoke detector to detect fire in your cabinet at an early stage
- Several plug types available such as C13/C14/C19/C20/Nema/Schuko/IEC
Optional Thermal Mapping feature for Temperature Monitoring
With AKCess Pro`s optional Thermal Maps feature you can monitor the important temperature inside your cabinet. The Thermal Maps consist of a string of 6 SNMP-enabled temp sensors and optional 2 humidity sensors. Simply place the Thermal Maps sensors at the top, middle and bottom of the front and rear your IT Rack. So you can monitor the intake and exhaust temperature of your IT Rack. In addition you can detect hot spots inside the IT Rack at an early stage to prevent downtime.
Optional Fire suppression for your server cabinet
Simpy mount AKCP`s IP based smoke detector inside your IT rack. In combination with the In-line power meter and it`s optional relay option, the power inside your IT rack will be shut down as soon smoke or fire is detected.
This item has more options. For this please send us your configuration via our contact form.