Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: E_10259_NO
- Short description: AKCP DC Sensor Controlled Relay
The DC Sensor Controlled Relay can control the electrical power to devices managed over the Internet. With easy configuration and integration with the AKCP sensorProbe monitoring product series. The Sensor Controlled Relay defines a new era in energy management.
The DC Sensor Controlled Relay is easily controlled by any of AKCP’s extensive selection of sensors. The relay can provide automatic responses to sensor alerts. This is useful, for example, to switch on the fan when the room temperature rises beyond the threshold level or to turn on a light when the motion detector is triggered. Setting up the Sensor Controlled Relay is easy with its built in autosense feature and user friendly web interface.
The DC Sensor Controlled Relay can also be controlled via external computers using the included snmp command line utilities either interactively or programmatically. In addition the Sensor Controlled Relay can be controlled via the integrated we interface on the sensorProbe.
The DC Sensor Controlled Relay includes Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) and Snubber circuits to protect the open contacts of the relay from high voltage spikes or noise transients. It monitors the power and load & will accept a control signal which is sent from the AKCP sensorProbe or securityProbe monitoring system.
A simple, point and click web manager can set link the Sensor Controlled Relay to a sensor. When the sensor goes to the chosen state, for example, High Critical, the Relay can be made to Cycle, which will turn on and then turn off the external device for the selected period of time. In this case, when the sensor goes High Critical, the automatic response system will Cycle the relay for 20 seconds. Users can easily change the fields in the Relay Settings Menu according to their needs using the dropdown list boxes.
The DC Sensor Controlled Relay with the automatic response feature can give the users more flexibility in responding to the environmental alerts. Automatic response eliminates the need for the user intervention during the alarm condition.
The DC Sensor Controlled Relay has a built in fuse that provides protection for the external devices from possible damage due to over voltages or high current.
Status of The DC Sensor Controlled Relay is reported by 4 LEDs on the board. Remote monitoring of the status is available using SNMP traps, web interface, e-mail and SMS.
- Relay designed to control DC voltage up to 250VDC
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply from the AKCP sensorProbe monitoring system.
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) and snubber circuit protect the open contacts of the relays from high voltage spikes.
- 4 LEDs indicate the status of the Relay, Power Supply and DC Voltage.
- Up to 2 Sensor Controlled Relays per AKCP sensorProbe2 monitoring system. Up to 8 Sensor Controlled Relays per AKCP sensorProbe8, securityProbe, securityProbe 5E or E-sensor8 expansion module.
- Full auto-sense including disconnect alarm.
- Contact Rating – Contact Rated Load is 10 Amps at 30 VDC
- Contact Material AgCdO
- Carry Current 10 Amps
- Max. Operating Voltage 250 VDC
- Max. Operating Current 10 Amps
- Max. Switching Capacity 4,000 VA, 480W with Resistive Load 2,000 VA, 240W with Inductive Load (P.F=0.4)
- Power Consumption: Typical 471.00 mWatt, 94.20mA
- 10 Amps Fuse 250 VDC
- Power Switching
- On/Off Control
- Activate Alarms
- Process Control
- Energy Management Systems
- Normally Open is suitable for alarm systems (for example, turning on security lights with a motion detector)
- Normally Closed is suitable for supplying power to systems (for example, turning off and on power to equipment with a sensor).
|Input Voltage||Maximum 250 VDC|
|Output Voltage||Maximum 250 VDC|
|Dimensions||115 x 80 x 40 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|The Sensor Controlled Relay can be extended from the RJ-45 Intelligent Sensor ports on the base units up to 100 feet, or 30 meters using standard CAT5/6 LAN cable.|