This item is currently sold out!
Other devices are ordered.
Contact us for a specific delivery date
under +49 - 2501 - 9 78 58 80.
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1 Workdays
- Order number: E_14027
- Additional Text: Dry Contact Module with 16 Inputs
The new Ethernet based remote monitoring units of the 600 and 700 series can be equipped with this optional 16 Port Dry Contact Board. Up to 16 digital / dry contacts of existing building and building automation systems are connected to this module. Plugs for connecting 2-wire alarm contacts are included.
Typical applications include:
- TCP / IP network connection of alarm contacts of the UPS system and / or emergency diesel
- Monitoring of potential-free / dry contacts of the existing HVAC
- Monitoring of fault alarm contacts of existing fans / ventilation systems / heat exchangers
- IP connection of floating contacts of existing smoke detectors / motion detectors / reed contacts
- Network integration of video cameras / video security systems
- TCP / IP integration of alarm systems equipped with fault signaling contacts / sprinkler systems / CO2 extinguishing systems
- Networked remote monitoring of existing alarm contacts in control cabinets and small distribution boards
Connection of dry contacts / fault indicators in the IP based remote monitoring device
To do this, use a two-wire cable to connect, for example, the dry contact output of the air conditioning system to one of the 16 inputs of this Dry Contact module. The connected float contacts are then monitored by the Ethernet-based (remote) monitoring unit around the clock.
Alarm messages are then sent by the monitoring system in the form of e-mail notifications, SMS alerts (via LTE modem or via Web to SMS Gateway) or via SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol). Actuator functions are also supported by the 600 and 700 remote monitoring & control devices. The built-in logic of the networked monitoring systems supports the mapping of a large number of automatic actions when triggering dry contacts.
This Dry Contact module with 16 inputs is exclusively compatible with the 600 and 700 series of devices from manufacturer Didactum. The 600 monitor can be equipped with up to 2 of these Dry Contact modules, allowing up to 32 digital / dry contacts to be remotely monitored. The 700 high-end monitoring system supports up to 5 of these modules. Optionally, the Dry Contact Board 40 can also be installed in your Ethernet-based remote monitoring & control unit.
The IP based 50/100 / 100III / 100IV / 500II series remote monitors do not support this Dry Contact module. A later installation of this module in your 600 or 700 monitoring system is possible. Out technicians are happy to do this (subject to a charge). If you have questions about the compatibility of this module, please contact our technical support.
|Suitable for:||Didactum Monitoring Systems 600 (DC) and 700 (DC)|
|Contacts:||16 inputs for the connection of floating / dry contacts|
|TTL:||0-5V TTL compatible|
|Dimensions:||89x9 x 34mm|
|HS Code:||8531 10 300|
|Delivery:||Dry Contact module with 16 inputs for potential-free / dry contacts. Suitable for monitoring systems 600 and 700. Including plugs. Monitoring system not included.|