Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: E_50002
- Short description: ZigBee Router DC-Router ZBR-100
Expand your ZigBee Network through the use of the ZigBee Router ZBR-100
- Max. IP66 rated (depending on cable input), cable screw connection included
- Robust ABS chassis, contact manufacturer for outdoor Polycarbonate chassis
- 65 x 65 x 40 mm
- Input: 12-36 V DC, 8-24 V AC
- TX power: +10 dBm (10 mW)
- RX sensitivity: -102 dBm
- Fast and reliable internal connection for solid & flexible wires, with or without wire end sleeve or with DC barrel plug (180° fits through cable screw connection)
- Wall wart: PS-ZBR100 (Euro plug, other socket systems on demand)
The ZigBee Router DC-Router ZBR-100 is characterized by an impact-resistant polycarbonate housing and is max. IP66 rated (cable connection is supplied).
Therefore it is also ideally suited for use in humid environments such as basements.
Several network parameters like signal strength (RSSI) and the ID of parent devices are also accessable and explore the actual ZigBee network topology.
Made in Germany
All steps from development, assembly, testing and quality assurance are made in germany. Customized solutions can be realized fast and reliable through our engineering team.
To use this ZigBee Router you need a gateway (ZBG-100) and a pre-installed Network Management System. It is Nagios, OpenNMS or Icingia.
|RF:||ZigBee IEEE 802.15.4 |
TX: +10 dBm (10 mW)
RX: -102 dBm
range max. 150m
|Dimension:||65 x 65 x 40 mm (B x H x T)|
|Power supply:||12-36 V DC, 8-24 V AC |
external power supply optional (EU plug, o.r.)
|Operating temperature:||-30°..+60°C, no|