Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: E_50021
- Short description: ZigBee Smoke Detector ZBS-150
Features of the ZigBee Smoke Detector ZBS-150:
- Battery-powered smoke detector acc. to the scattered-light principle
- High operational dependability and avoidance of false alarms due to intelligent evaluation of the measuring chamber signal
- Detection of contamination/soiling and fault indication if the maximum contamination level has been reached
- Periodic sensor test of the measuring chamber
- Visual alarm and fault display
- In the event of an alarm - loud audible signal above 85 dBA
Long time before the battery gets empty, "Battery-Low" messages are sent in order to prevent connection loss and ensure reliable operation.
To use this smoke detector, you need a ZigBee Gateway (ZBG-100) to which you can connect up to 10 sensors. With a router (ZBR-100), you can expand this network by another 10 sensors. You will also need a preinstalled NMS system. It is Nagios, OpenNMS or Icingia.
|RF:||Protocol IEEE 802.15.4 ZigBee, max. 250 KBit/s, ISM 2.4 GHz|
|Smoke Detection:||Scattered-light Principle|
|Dimension:||100 x 55 D x H x D)|
|Power Supply:||Smoke sensor: 1x 9V Lithium battery, typical lifetime 5-10 years (monitored)|
|Max. rel. Humidity:||95% (+/- 2%)|
|Colour:||RAL 9010 pure white|
|IP Rating:||IP 40|
|VdS Certification:||As standalone device: VdS-No. G 202055 |
EG Conformity Certificate 0786-CPD-20304. The detector is specifically designed for use at home according to EN 14604 and EN14604 / appendix L (for increased requirements such as trailers and mobile homes). The integration of the ZigBee communication module voids the VdS certification.