Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: E_50011
- Additional Text: ZigBee Pulse Counter ZBS-141
The ZigBee ZBS-141 is a flexible, programmable and intelligent pulse counter and temperature sensor. It transmits events via a ZigBee network to the network coordinator. Easy and clear text communication allow fast and safe integration into existing or new wireless networks.
Despite the local intelligent controller subsystem the whole system works economically and efficiently. A few μA standby current assure battery endurance for years. To ensure safe and continuous operation, the batteries´ voltage is analyzed during wireless transmission (under load). This status is getting transmitted to the network coordinator with the next request – long time before final power loss.
- Counting of 1 pulse input (ZBS-141)
- Counting of 4 pulse inputs (ZBS-144)
- Intelligent, integrated relay contact cleaning system, highly optimized for ultra-low-power reed relay contact
- Measurement of 2 external temperatures (digitally calibrated sensors)
- Max. IP66 rated (depending on cable input), cable screw connection included
- Fast and reliable interbal connection for solid & flexible wires, with or without wire end sleeve
- Robust ABS chassis, contact manufacturer for outdoor Polycarbonate chassis
- 120 x 65 x 40 mm
- Battery-Low message
- 2.4 GHz, 868 Wireless M-Bus
- Transmit power +1 dBm (1 mW)
- Receiver sensitivity: -92 dBm
- Firmware upgradable via ZigBee network
Options (Please select above)
- external temperature sensor with 2.5m or 5.0m cable length
The easy to use command interface is self-evident and perfect for debugging or integration work. „SET“ commands are defining and configuring measurements and polarities. „GET“ commands are collecting sensor data and device specific details.
Several network parameters like signal strength (RSSI) and the ID of parent devices are also accessable and explore the actual ZigBee network topology.
Made in Germany
All steps from development, assembly, testing and quality assurance take place in germany. Customized solutions can be realized fast and reliable through our engineering team.
To use this sensor, you need a gateway (ZBG-100) to which you can connect up to 10 sensors. With a router (ZBR-100), you can expand this network by another 10 sensors. You will also need a preinstalled NMS system. It is Nagios, OpenNMS or Icingia.
|RF:||ZigBee 2.4 GHz |
TX: +1 dBm (+1mW)
RX: -92 dBm
|Dimension:||65 x 120 x 41 (B x H x T in mm)|
|Power supply:||1x 3.6V Li AA |
soldered 1x AA or C 3.6V Li
external power supply
|Connections:||Terminal for up to 1 pulse transmitter with a cable cross-section with up to 0.5mm|
|IP rating:||Max. IP66 depending on pushbutton and cable outlet. Contact manufacturer.|
|Operating temperature:||-10°..+40°C, non-condensing|