Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: E_50004
- Additional Text: ZigBee Smart Energy Meter ZBS-110 V2
ZigBee Smart Energy Meter ZBS-110 V2 devices are mains switches, controlled via the wireless ZigBee network (IEEE 802.15.4), acting as a router. Both devices contain a high-precision energy meter. Therewith it is possible to measure parameters like voltage, current and electric power resp. work (KWh). Standby devices can be detected and get switched off on the spot.
Power budgets (e.g. 200 KWh) and / or overload situations (e.g. 1800 W) can get configured and cause a warning telegram or switching off the power.
Easy and clear text communication allow fast and safe integration into existing or new wireless networks.
- VDE certified
- Measurement of voltage, current, frequency, power and electrical work as well as various power factors
- Energy saving through switching standard and standby power consumption
- Accurate relay switching: Switching on at voltage zero crossing ("ZX-U"), switching off at current zero crossing ("ZX-I")
- pikkerton SART-Technology
- Switching of inductive and capacitive loads
- Signaling of mains supply, detection of shortest outages & voltage drops
- Detection of overload situations
- Clear text communication according to ICD / manual
- 2.4 GHz / contact manufacturer for 868 MHz
- Firmware upgradable via ZigBee network
- OGEMA-Driver available (Open Gateway Energy Management Alliance)
- Transmit power: +1 dBm (1 mW)
- Receiver sensitivity: -92 dBm
Low Power / relay technology / SART
Despite the integrated intelligent controller subsystem the whole system works economically and efficiently. A few mA own consumption assure reliable operation. The integrated bistable relay technology doesn´t need any sealing current and work therefore without any power dissipation.
Relays are switched on near voltage zero-crossing („ZX-U“) and switched off near current zero-crossing („ZX-I“), increasing the contacts´ lifetime. Switching inductive or capacitive loads is therefore easy and reliable.
The easy to use command interface is self-evident and perfect for debugging or integration work. „SET“ commands are defining various parameters like time intervals and thresholds. „GET“ commands are collecting sensor and configuration data. Warning telegrams are transmitted immediately.
Following measurements can be performed:
- Voltage, Current, Power
- Active power
- Apparent power (optional)
- True-RMS measurement:
- Bandwidth current 14 KHz
- Bandwidth voltage 140 Hz
- Detection of peaks, very short-termed volatge drops and power failures.
The AC measurements are compliant to:
- IEC 60687 / IEC 61036 Specification for alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy
- IEC 61268 Alternating current static var-hour meters for reactive energy
- IEC 62053-21 / -22 / -23 Electricity metering equipment (AC). Particular requirements, static meters for active energy
Made in Germany
All steps from development, assembly, testing and quality assurance take place in germany. Customized solutions can be realized fast and reliable through our engineering team.
To use this smart energy meter, you need a ZigBee Gateway (ZBG-100) to which you can connect up to 10 sensors. With a router (ZBR-100), you can expand this network by another 10 sensors. You will also need a preinstalled NMS system. It is Nagios, OpenNMS or Icingia.
|RF:||Protocol IEEE 802.15.4 ZigBee, max. 250 KBit/s, ISM 2.4 GHz|
|Dimension:||96 x 63 x 49 ( H x B x T in mm)|
|Connections:||CEE 7/7 ("Schuko") |
CEE 7/4, Typ F ("Schuko")
|Metering:||voltage, current, frequency, power and electrical work mains quality analysis (/NQ option)|
|Relay Contacts:||nominal load 10 A / 250 VAC, 2500 VA |
max. load 16 A / 4000 VA
switch capacity max. 35 μF bei 230 VAC
switch cycles: mech. 10^7
normal operation: 1 Mio.
|Metering accuracy:||<2% aktiv energy |
<2% RMS metering
|Operating Voltage:||90...250 VAC|
|Power consumption:||<0,5 W typ.|
|Operating temperature:||+5°..+35°C, non-condensing|